Work With Us
At Shine Education and Care we operate a rolling recruitment process. This means we are always looking out for the right people to make a difference in the lives of children and young people.
If we think you are a good fit for our team, we guarantee to be in touch and will work hard to find the perfect role for you.
Shine Education and Care operate a Safer Recruitment policy and any individual working with us will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Why work with Shine?
- Competitive pay:
- £12 – £19 per hour for Support Workers.
- £13 – £23 per hour for Tutors.
- £30 – £60 per hour for Therapeutic and Teaching Specialists.
- Up to £250 per day for qualified teaching staff.
- A unique opportunity to positively impact the lives of young people.
- Gain fantastic experience and take the next step in your career.
- Many of our positions can fit around family, study or other commitments.
- Excellent initial training and ongoing support.
- A friendly, supportive team around you.
- Rewarding roles with guaranteed job satisfaction!
What we Look For
Empathy and Understanding.
All of our roles are based in education and care settings. Often you will be working with some of the most vulnerable young people in society.
We have very high expectations of everyone who works with us and we believe passionately that anyone educating or caring for young people should be doing so for the right reasons. At the heart of everything you do should be a willingness, and an ability, to empathise, understand and meaningfully connect with the young person or people you are working with.
Positive Role Models
We believe that people can make huge differences in vulnerable young people’s lives in very simple ways.
Being punctual, consistent, polite and friendly, having a professional appearance, demonstrating confidence and self-motivation, promoting the value of education and signposting positive pathways – all of these things are small but essential ways in which our team act as positive role models for our service users.
Adaptability and Problem Solving
Working with Shine, no two days will be same.
The nature of our work means that new challenges arise all the time. We are looking for people who can meet problems head on and consistently deliver positive outcomes for the young people they are working with. This will mean demonstrating an ability to adapt to a range of situations as well as effective problem solving skills.
Ready to Work with Shine?
To apply to be part of our team, please click the button below to make an initial enquiry and we will get in touch or view our current vacancies to search for a specific role.